LUDIMOS B.V., established in The Netherlands, in (1187 VH) Amstelveen, at Augusta de Witlaan 23,. Registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Amsterdam under number 75739399. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you use our website and app, contact our consumer service, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests. This personal data includes your:
- contact details (name, email, telephone number and shipping/billing address;
- login and account information, (including password and unique user ID);
- team name,
- date of birth,
- payment or credit card information,
- images, photos and videos;
- data on physical characteristics, including weight, height, and other relevant measurements,
- activity data provided by you or generated through our Sites,
- personal preferences,
- coaching related feedback and counselling
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular features within our Sites and Apps. For example,
- photos, video’s, audio,
- social media activity and match performance
When interacting with our Site and Apps, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. This data includes: Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
We fully comply with local laws, therefore children under the age of 16 are not allowed to register on our Sites or Apps without parental consent. We will verify the parental consent before providing the minor access to the features of our Site and App.
- To Provide the Features of the website, App, and services
- When you use our website and app, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, when you contact our consumer service, we will use your information to support you and resolve the issue.
- If you use our app to track your activity, goals, technique, match performance, etc. we will collect this personal data and store it so that you can review it in the app. In order to provide you the best coaching experience, we may use this activity data to calculate further information about your activity.
- To Communicate Information about our services or events and for other promotional purposes, if you consented to receiving promotional/marketing communications. You can opt-out at any time after you have provided your consent.
- To operate, improve and maintain our services and business
- We may also use your personal data about how you use our website and app to prevent or detect fraud, abuse, illegal use, or violations and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable law.- For analysis purposes: to understand customer behaviour or preferences.
LUDIMOS collects data about your activity or/ and your physical characteristics, together, “COACHING INFO”, to provide our services. Because of the personal nature of this data, we strive to provide you with clear information about how this information is going to be utilised. As some of this data may be considered sensitive, we take appropriate measures in protecting and using this data and, where required, will obtain your consent for use of your COACHING INFORMATION.
- When you purchase services from our website and app, we need your personal data to fulfil our contract with you. More specifically, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- When you use our app, we rely on your consent for processing and for certain purposes to fulfil our contract with you and provide you with the service
- In a limited number of cases, we rely on our legitimate interests as a business, or on the compliance with a legal obligation.
We will never sell your personal information.
We may share your information with Third party service providers processing personal data on our behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, host, manage and service our data, etc. Every time we use third party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
With regard to other third parties, we share your data only to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, a court order or applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal uses of our website and app and policies; (iii) defend ourselves against third party claims; and (iv) assist in fraud prevention or investigation.
Please consider that we may also transfer your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (i.e. re-organization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our website and app, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture, team and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your activity and sessions. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of the social media platform involved very carefully as we are not responsible and have no control for how these platforms use your personal information.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data. We regularly test our security measures to make sure these are up to date and adequate.
At all times you have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) request an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) request the correction of information if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) request deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Please consider that these rights are not absolute. In all cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal information you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please send dan email to: email@example.com
If you contact us with a privacy complaint, we will do our best to resolve the matter as timely and effectively as possible and always reply to your request within 4 weeks.
If you are still not happy with our approach, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch supervisory authority (Nederlandse Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), please see the website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl Or, if you are a Consumer located outside the Netherlands, with your local Data Protection Authority.
LUDIMOS collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our website. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our website such as click behaviour, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our website’ s functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result unjust recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media.
Please be informed that you can always change your preference by visiting the "Cookie Settings" at the bottom of each page of our website.
Our website and apps may provide links to other (third party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.